LE SECHOIR (WOODEN HOUSE)
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Telephone, portable handset
- Radio, CD player
- Household essentials
- Toaster, coffee machine, water boiler
- Well equipped with cooking and serving utensils
- Use of adjacent laundry with washer and drier
- Use of BBQ (Weber or 4 burner gas)
- Air conditioning
- Patio with outdoor seating
- Balcony with hanging chairs
- Parking on premises
- Family/kid friendly
- Use of pool
The Sechoir (originally a drying shed for walnuts & tobacco) has been converted into a well-equipped cottage, ideally suited for an individual, couple or small family.
The Sechoir is a luminous space thanks to the use of poplar boards (walls, ceiling), a lightwell, five French doors and 18 windows and sidelights (double glazed throughout). There is air-conditioning, with heating for winter.
A reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit provides cool air and warm air, depending on the season.